CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

WELCOME

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

I am just starting my design team and I will be working as hard as I can to make this fun and exciting for all.

Here you will find a list to sign up for days. Once you sign up make sure you complete your projects and email a picture and what cartridges you used, and your blog address.  to me at least 2 days before the date it will be posted.
In Subject Line please put the date that you signed up and the Theme
Example: 1/11/12 - DT Holiday/Events


I will be posting all members blog address on here so everyone can become a follower of your blog.

I would like to see members comment on each members DT blog.
So each member support. Our team will be from beginners to experienced crafters.

All projects are to be made using Cricut Cartridges. No SVG's, No Cut Files.

I would like you to complete at least 3 or 4 projects per month and also all members are required to take part in the monthly blog hop. Monthly Blog Hops will be a different Theme. If you have an idea for a Theme please feel free to email me with those ideas at scrappyemtdt@yahoo.com
in Subject Line put: Blog Hop Theme Ideas


Term of the Design Team is 6 months.
January to June
June to December

If you sign up for a day and cannot complete your project please email and let me know so I can either delete you from the sign up list that day. I do understand sometimes things happen and we cannot complete projects due to unforseen events that happen.

I will also be picking a couple design team members to be spotlighted on my blog once or twice a month. ( Depends on how many members I have on the Design Team.
If you are picked for a feature Spotlight. You will complete a project and give full instructions on how you did it with pictures or a video. The project is your choice of theme. No SVG or Cut Files can be used.


I will be adding more information as we go along and as I work out all the bugs. Remember this is a all brand new to me, this is my first time putting a design team together.

I will be working on the list of sign ups and will get them posted shortly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment